Friday 18 April 2008

Hello world!

Some things about me to know us better...

You may have already noticed that the name I use is Γκρινιάρης. Actually it's not a name but a nick name. It' s a Greek word (you may have guessed from the weird characters), as I myself is Greek, meaning grouchy, grumpy. It's also the Greek name of Grouchy Smurf, which I use as an avatar.

I have been a blogger since summer 2006 (I think), and I have been writing a greek blog titled Grouchy for life (Γκρινιάρης μιας ζωή).

Why Grouchy Traveller? Well, it's simple. As a character I am pretty grumpy, most of the times for a reason, especially when things don't go as planned (by myself!) or as they should! And I enjoy traveling a lot! Whether it is a day trip by car or train, or it's a trip abroad. Or even a trip in my own city! After all, what is best than having the chance to see the city you live in as a tourist!

In this blog I plan to write mostly about trips and journeys, which I hope you enjoy and why not, maybe find useful for future reference! But you never know when I will find an opportunity to nag! They call me grouchy for a reason!


Little Venice

1 comment:

Ericwipe287 said...

Just checked out your another blog Grouchy. It is also good as this one.

Moving